This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.DollarStop.co.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by DollarStop Infotech, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 881, Shankar Chowk Marg, Sector 19, Gurugram, Haryana – 122016, India (hereinafter referred to as DollarStop or DS). Both terms, DollarStop and DS, are an integral part of DollarStop Infotech business and are protected under the intellectual property rights law of India. DS and DollarStop form part of the logo of the Website and business operated by DollarStop Infotech. Infringement of any right, accrued to DollarStop qua our intellectual property, shall be subject of prosecution, for which you are hereby deemed to be notified.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under The Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including but not limited to minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If You are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, You shall not be eligible to be a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. As a minor if You wish to use or transact on the Website, such use or transaction may be made by Your legal guardian or parents on the Website. DollarStop reserves the right to refuse to provide You with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
DollarStop is not and cannot control in any manner the actual transaction (The stage of the final execution of the confirmed transaction, wherein the channel partner physically or digitally hands over the forex/currency as confirmed to the user in the order shall be termed as actual transaction.) between the Website's Users and its channel partners (The Banks and other financial institutions, which are registered with the RBI for the purpose of foreign exchange and are further associated with DollarStop for facilitation of transactions qua foreign exchange products for the user shall be referred to as channel partners herein, this term shall also include the foreign exchange branch of DollarStop registered with the RBI.).
DollarStop is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between the users and our channel partners. DollarStop cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned channel partner will perform any transaction concluded on the Website if the transaction is a no-obligation transaction. DollarStop shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the user and the channel partner, if there is any dispute between the channel partner and the user then the user or channel partner must endeavor to communicate directly and resolve such issues with the channel partner or user respectively.
You release and indemnify DollarStop and/or any of our officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the channel partners and other users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that You may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, DollarStop cannot take responsibility or control the actual transaction between the user and the channel partner.
The completion of all booked and confirmed orders placed by the user are subject to availability of the specifically ordered Foreign Exchange products. In case of No-obligation orders we reserve the right to change the transacting rates of the Foreign Exchange Products on the basis of the availability of the specifically ordered Products at the time of actual transaction.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
• belongs to another person and to which You, the user, does not have any right to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share;
• is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
• is misleading in any way;
• is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
• promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
• infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
• promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
• Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
• Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.''
• Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
• Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
• Harm minors in any way;
• infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
• violates any law for the time being in force;
• Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
• Impersonate another person;
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
• Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
• is false, inaccurate or misleading;
• directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
• shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
• You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm, code or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity and refuse access for the safety of other users and their privacy.
• You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, devices or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate and/or illegal means.
• You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not use reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User or visitor of the Website, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way for any purpose including the purpose to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
• You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
• You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You sent to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
• You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Anti Money Laundering guidelines, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, GST / SGST, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and our channel partner's listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force and along with their amendments.
• DollarStop shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to Your involvement/participation in any way on Your own or through group(s) of people, intentionally or unintentionally in any act in contravention of any law or causing any harm to DollarStop or our channel partners or our users.
• By using or visiting our website/ mobile apps, you acknowledge that by creating any kind of order or request on our website/ mobile apps, you are explicitly giving us and any of our channel partners the permission to send out communications to you via call, email, Whatsapp messages or SMS regarding your order or regarding marketing promotions that are being carried out by us.
• You are hereby notified that You must be well aware of the rules & regulations and the risks involved in booking foreign exchange products. We will not be held responsible for any data accessed, stolen, misused or misappropriated in any way by any third party due to unauthorized use of the Website by any third party intentionally or unintentionally.
• You are believed to have read and to have understood these Terms as well as all eligibility criteria and other formalities applicable to the Services being offered and undertake to abide by the same and do not dispute them.
• We shall endeavor to make all reasonable efforts to give You a hassle-free transaction of foreign exchange products for your personal use, however, we are not agents of any Bank, any currency exchange company, any mobile phone operator, any sim card vendor or any insurance company and will not be responsible for the actual transaction between Â users and channel partners including but not limited to losses incurred by users on account of delay in service, soiled Bank notes, Old series notes, currency notes with any mark, counterfeit Indian Currency, soiled or/and counterfeit foreign currency notes exchanged between the user and the channel partners, or inactivated sim card, incorrect/unauthorized transactions on Forex cards, delay in transactions or Card fundings/unloadings due to third party bank servers, lapse or delay in insurance or any other discrepancy or dispute that may arise between the channel partner and the user on account of channel partner's standards and flaws in order of processing by Â the channel partner associated with us.
• We would not, under any circumstance, be liable for any transactions executed by the user on websites hosted by any third party.
• If you are transacting through us for Foreign Exchange, You have been deemed to represent that the total amount of foreign exchange purchased from or remitted through, all sources including through this service is within the prescribed limits set forth by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is also as per the Exchange Control Regulations of RBI in operation at the time of the transaction and the applicable laws in force from time to time.
• We will not be held liable for failure of Forex Travel Cards issued by Banks, channel partners directly or by exchange companies associated with us as channel partners including but not limited to reasons such as bank's server downtime, card not working at POS, ATM Authentication failure, PIN not working, delay in card funding for more than predefined turnaround time or any dispute, discrepancy on any transaction made using forex card etc. In all cases of service deficiency, disputes, malpractice, illegal trade practices, You must contact the issuing Bank or Financial institution directly. We may coordinate with Banks or Exchange companies to facilitate better customer service without assuming any responsibility whatsoever on behalf of the channel partners or exchange companies for any deficiency of service or illegal trade practices. Furthermore, in case of any insurance policies purchased by you through us, the said policies would be subject to its own set of regulations and laws. We would not be liable for any change in the same, any dispute regarding the same would be subject matter to resolution between the financial institution issuing the said policy and the user.
• We shall not be held liable for any act done by our officers, employees, representatives, assigns, agents etc. which is beyond the scope of their employment or regular course of duty. We do not charge any commission or extra fee for the purposes of expediting your transactions. We shall not be liable for any person including our officers, employees, representatives, assigns, agents or the officers, employees, representatives, assigns, agents of our channel partners misrepresenting the same to you by illegally or inappropriately rendering any services not offered on the website, you are advised to report such incidents, with full details, at the earliest to the grievance officer.
• We shall not be held liable to You for non-availability of the Services for any reason including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, network failure, or any other reason beyond our control.
• Offers/Schemes provided by/on the Website are exclusively for users of the Website, and are applicable only under specific circumstances as may be elucidated and elaborated upon during the operation of the relevant and concerned scheme and may or may not be applicable on some commodities or services listed on the Website. All offers are applicable within validity stated under offer details. Coupon code may get invalid with or without prior information about the same and no specific notice may be served upon the user under any circumstance for any such expiry.
• We shall not be liable in any case of non-applicability of third party offers listed on the Website. The User agrees to read all terms and conditions regarding the specific scheme/offer in operation at the relevant time before applying.
All Foreign Exchange transactions are subject to Government Taxation, Current Service Tax incorporating all Amendments. GST/SGST will be applicable as per order size/gst slabs.
• We provide a platform for viewing of foreign exchange products limited to bank operated Foreign Exchange Cards, vendors for currency notes, remittance of foreign exchange. The transaction is facilitated through third party vendors only, and we are in no way an agent, or in any way responsible for the execution of the transaction, if there is any dispute qua the same, please contact the third party vendor for the resolution of the same. DollarStop will not be liable for any claim arising out of any such issue, you hereby are notified of the same.
• The above mentioned products are available on the portal. You may access the portal and select the Foreign exchange as per your needs. You may then select the mode in which you wish to purchase the foreign exchange, in form of a multi currency card, which is prepaid and reloadable, currency notes or travellers cheques from the thirdparty vendors. in no way an agent, or in any way responsible for the execution of the transaction, if there is any dispute qua the same, please contact the third party vendor for the resolution of the same. DollarStop will not be liable for any claim arising out of any such issue, you hereby are notified of the same.
As NO order is directly or indirectly placed on the platform, there is no cancellation or refund policy for the customer.
The users and channel partners shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 or Anti-Money laundering Guidelines of the RBI) and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and DollarStop platform.
The Content, Products, and Services Published on this site may include inaccuracies or errors, Including Pricing errors. We do not guarantee the accuracy of , and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the content, products, and services we expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on the site and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price. DollarStop makes no representation about the suitability of the information, Software, products, and services contained on this site for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this site does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services. All such information, software, products, and services are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. DollarStop disclaims all warranties and conditions that this site, its services or any email sent from DollarStop, its affiliates, and/or their respective or associated service providers are free of viruses or other harmful components. DollarStop hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and no infringement. The service providers providing services on this site are independent affiliates and DollarStop are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such service providers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefore. DollarStop and its affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense omissions delays or acts of any government or authority. In no event shall DollarStop and/or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this site or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this site (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this site; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this site; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this site) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if DollarStop and/or its affiliates their respective service providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.DollarStop.co.in, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.DollarStop.co.in. DollarStop.co.in, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.DollarStop.co.in, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising, if any and if permitted, must be approved by DollarStop before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.DollarStop.co.in. DollarStop reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
You agree and acknowledge that for undertaking any financial transaction through the website, Our Company may undertake client/customer due diligence measurers and seek mandatory information required for KYC purpose which as a customer you are obliged to give, while facilitating your request of insurance requirements with the insurance company(ies), in accordance with applicable PMLA laws and rules. Our Company may obtain sufficient information to establish, to its satisfaction or the insurance company, the identity of each new customer, and the purpose of the intended nature of insurance relationship between you and the insurance company(ies).
You expressly understand and agree that DollarStop and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if DollarStop has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the site, content or any related services. If, despite the limitation above, DollarStop or its Affiliates are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of DollarStop and/or Its Affiliates will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of Rupees Ten only (INR 10) The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of DollarStop, Its affiliates, and/or their respective service providers.